This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures to make the terms of this policy binding.
We are extremely proud of our commitment to protect your privacy. We value your trust in us. We work hard to earn your confidence so that you can enthusiastically use our services and recommend your friends and family to participate in dealing with us. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal and professional information will be treated as you make use of the Platform.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect and process the following Personal, Professional Information or data (information that can be uniquely identified with you) about you or provided by you with regard to the current or prospect employee or ex-employees or consultant that have been part of your organization directly or indirectly or prospect employee with job offered by you (collectively called as “Employee”), we may ask this information including but not limited to:
- Certain information required to register or signup with the Platform or to access other services provided by us, including your and your employer’s name, authorized person, email, address, website, official email and other required information;
- Employer profile details and other basic information;
- Employee personal and professional details;
- Employee, review, rating, feedback, technical skills and other details as may be required to submit employee’s data on our services, including supporting document to support the same;
- Other research data and information collected for analysis, publish, project information on the services or for internal and training purpose;
- Your and/or your employees’ replies to any surveys or questionnaires that we may use for research purposes;
- You provide us information about yourself – Your Full Name, Username, E-mail Address. If you correspond with us by e-mail, we may retain the content of your e-mail messages, your e-mail address, and our responses. Additionally, we store information about users’ contacts when users manually enter contact e-mail addresses or transfer contact information from other online social networks. We also collect general information about your use of our services.
We collect and process the Personal or Professional information required to register or signup or profile update with the Platform or to access other services provided by us for all parties including but not limited to Employee, Individual, Employer, Companies etc.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU USE OUR SERVICES
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including but not limited to:
Usage Information: If you choose to post messages on our message boards, online/ offline chats or other message areas or leave feedback for other users, we retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities on the Platform, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
Log Information: We log information about your use of the Platform, including your browser type and language, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the Website you viewed before navigating to our Platform.
Device Information: We may collect information about the device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifier, phone number, International Mobile Equipment Identity ("IMEI") , and mobile network information.
Location Information: With your consent, we may collect information about the location of your device to facilitate your use of certain features of our Services, determine the speed at which your device is traveling, add location-based filters and for any other purposes.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to you. A "cookie" is a small data file transferred to your computer’s hard drive that allows a
Platform to respond to you as an individual, gathering and remembering information about your preferences in order to tailor its operation to your needs, likes and dislikes. Overall, cookies are safe, as they only identify your computer to customize your Web experience. Accepting a cookie does not provide us access to your computer or any Information about you, other than the information you choose to share. Other servers cannot read them, nor can they be used to deliver a virus. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually adjust yours (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox or Google Chrome) to notify you of cookie placement requests, refuse certain cookies, or decline cookies completely. If you turn off cookies completely, there may be some Platform features that will not be available to you, and some Web pages may not display properly. To support the personalized features of the Platform (such as your country and language codes and browsing functions) we must send a cookie to your computer’s hard drive and/or use cookie-based authentication to identify you as a registered Platform user. We do not, however, use so-called "surveillance" cookies that track your activity elsewhere on the Web. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as "tracking pixels").
- “Web beacons” or clear .gifs are small pieces of code placed on a Web page to monitor behavior and collect data about the visitors viewing a Web page. For example, Web beacons or similar technology can be used to count the users who visit a Platform or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page. We may use Web beacons or similar technology on our Services from time to time for this and other purposes.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- We use the personal and professional information we collect to fulfill your requests for services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and reporting.
- By providing us your e-mail address, you consent to us using the e-mail address to send you our Platform and services related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. You also agree that we may send notifications of activity on our Platform to the e-mail address you give us, in accordance with any applicable privacy settings. We may use your e-mail address to send you other messages, such as newsletters, changes to our features, new services, events or other information.
- At our sole discretion, for any reason or no reason at all, we reserve the right to remove any content or messages, if we believe that such action is necessary (a) to conform to the law, comply with legal process served on us or our affiliates, or investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities to enforce this policy, to take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, or to protect the security or integrity of our Platform; or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Platform, our users, or others.
- Third Party Service Providers: We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing market assistance, research, digital marketing, promotion, events, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), providing customer service or IT Services and support. In connection with their performance of functions on our behalf, we may share your information with such companies and individuals as needed for them to perform their functions, but we do not permit such entities and individuals to use your information for other purposes.
- We will transmit the user data across the various Platforms of the UEIBI.
- User Submissions: If you participate in any online forum/communities, chat sessions and/or blogs, or otherwise post in any user comment field visible to other users of our Services, any information that you submit or post will be visible to and may be read, collected or used by others who use our Services. We are not responsible for any information, including your information, you choose to submit in any such user comment field.
4. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- We do share information on our platform with all registered users on the platform, as it is a centralised pool of information. This information is submitted by users on the platform only and can be accessed by all the users on the platform.
- WE CAN (AND YOU AUTHORIZE US TO) DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT YOU OR SHARED BY YOU, TO LAW ENFORCEMENT, OTHER GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS, ANY LAWSUIT OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY THAT WE, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, BELIEVE NECESSARY OR PLATFORM APPROPRIATE IN CONNECTION WITH AN INVESTIGATION OF FRAUD, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT, OR OTHER ACTIVITY THAT IS ILLEGAL OR MAY EXPOSE US, OR YOU, TO LIABILITY.
5. ENSURING INFORMATION IS ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE
- I. The motive of this platform is to build reliable, trustworthy centralized pool of information and that’s how the platform can help users. You should ensure all the information including your business entity details and employee’s detail shall be submitted in true and good faith via your primary or sub-login accounts. We also trust whatever you declare in regards to employee is supported by facts with you, even if you don’t share the underlying supporting facts with us.
- We recommend that you keep us up-to-date with changes to your Personal or Professional Information on real-time basis
6. INFORMATION SHARED DURING TRANSACTION
- We STRONGLY recommend that you should be careful and vigilant while disclosing your Personal Information with your transaction partner. Please do not disclose your bank and account details to anyone through our Platform or to any individual whom you have met through our Platform.
- We do not take credit card/debit card or other bank details on our Platform. For payment you will be directed to sign in through the respective payment gateways integrated on our Platform and the transaction would be completed therein. It is to be noted that we will not be storing any bank related information except transactional detail for showing record and history to you.
7. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
- We are very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We employ administrative and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. We have enabled Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for your account safety.
- By using this Platform or the Services or providing Personal Information to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of this Platform or Services.
- We use technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Using unsecured wi-fi or other unprotected networks to submit messages or communication through the Service is never recommended. Once we receive your transmission of information, we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If we learn of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Policy, we may preserve or disclose your information if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect our rights or property. However, nothing in this Policy is intended to limit any legal defenses or objections that you may have to a third party, including a government’s, request to disclose your information.
- However, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please do not send us credit card information and/or other sensitive information through email. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is not secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us and get acknowledgment of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the "Via our Support section" available on our Platform.
8. NEWSLETTERS AND SYSTEM UPDATES
You have several choices regarding use of information on our Services:
- Email Communications: We will periodically send you free newsletters and e- mails that directly promote the use of our Platform, or Services. When you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail you receive or by contacting us directly.
- System notification: We will periodically send you information, current updates, policy updates and tips directly on your account for ease of operation and recent updates.
9. STORING PERSONAL/PROFESSIONAL DATA
We retain your information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which we process the information as set out in this policy. However, we may retain your Personal or Professional Data for a longer period of time where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for smooth operation of platform. We retain professional data, review, rating, feedback, assessment submitted by you for third party (including personal data) for the duration it is in compliance with the required law.
10. MERGER AND ACQUISITIONS
In case of a merger or acquisition, we reserve the right to transfer all the information, including your information, stored with us to the new entity or company thus formed.
11. NOTIFICATION PROCEDURES
It is our policy to provide notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or are for marketing or other business related purposes, to you via e-mail notice, written or hard copy notice, or through conspicuous posting of such notice on the Platform, as determined by us in our sole discretion. We reserve the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to you.
12. USER SUBMISSIONS
You understand that when using the Platform, you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that we are not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content and you agree and assume all liability for your use. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, defamatory or libellous and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against us with respect thereto. If you find any content to be libellous, objectionable, defamatory, and indecent or infringing your Intellectual Property Rights, you may contact us directly through “Contact Us” section in this document and we shall take appropriate action to remove such content from the Platform.
13. PHISHING OR FALSE EMAILS
If you receive an unsolicited email that appears to be from us or one of our members that requests personal information (such as your credit card, login, or password), or that asks you to verify or confirm your account or other personal information by clicking on a link, that email was likely to have been sent by someone trying to unlawfully obtain your information, sometimes referred to as a "phisher" or "spoofer." We do not ask for this type of information in an email. Do not provide the information or click on the link. Please contact us via “Contact Us” section in this document, if you get an email like this.
14. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION BY THIRD-PARTY PLATFORMS, SERVICES, AD SERVERS AND SPONSORS
- Our Services may contain links to other website or services whose information practices may be different than ours. For example, while using one or more of our Platforms, you may link to a third party’s website via a window opened within (or on top of) our Platform. Some of our Services may allow users to interface with third party website or services, such as Facebook and Twitter. You will remain logged into those third party website or services until you actively log off.
17. NO RESERVATIONS
18. NO CONFLICT
The policy constitutes a part of the user terms. We have taken utmost care to avoid any inconsistency or conflict of this policy with any other terms, agreements or guidelines available on our Platform. In case there exists a conflict, we request you to kindly contact us via “Contact Us” section in this document for the final provision and interpretation.
21. CONTACT US